Accommodations in Port Alberni
Find an exciting outdoor hunting excursion and a relaxing retreat at Imperial Eagle Lodge. The beautiful fishing lodge and accommodations in Bamfield BC, are easy to find and accessible via multiple transportation modes. Start your vacation faster and enjoy the great outdoors.
Imperial Eagle Lodge is surrounded by the gorgeous Canadian wilderness, providing wide open acres of peace and serenity, as well as flourishing hunting grounds.
If you are traveling by car, well-maintained, frequently traveled and navigable roads will take you from Port Alberni to East Bamfield. From there, the Imperial Eagle Lodge hosts will meet you and escort you to West Bamfield from the dock.
If you prefer to travel by plane or by boat, the lodge is located on the shore with access to ferries and cruise ships, or you can fly directly to the dock by float plane.
However you choose to begin your excursion, Imperial Eagle Lodge ensures you will enjoy a fantastic adventure in the stunning Canadian countryside. Call today to schedule your vacation at our lodge.
From Nanaimo to Port Alberni
- Distance ~85 km with travel time between 1 hour 15 mins to 1 hour 30 mins
- Drive northbound on the Island Highway (Highway #19)
- Take exit #60 to Port Alberni (Highway #4) (google map)
- Once arrive in outskirts of Port Alberni, take left-hand exit towards Bamfield (google map)
From Port Alberni to Bamfield
- Distance ~90 km with travel time ~1 hour 45 mins to 2 hours
- Once in Port Alberni, fill up gas and check your cars & tires!
- Just before 10th Avenue, follow signs & make left turn towards Bamfield (google map)
- Left turn on Argyle St (google map)
- Right turn on Anderson Ave (google map)
- Left turn on Franklin River Rd (google map)
- Follow Franklin River Rd & signs towards Bamfield, road will turn into Bamfield Main Road
- This logging road (gravel) is maintained and in good shape
- There is no rest stop and cellphone reception is limited until you reach Bamfield